With the current restaurant undergoing extensive refurbishment and re-branding this is an exciting time to join a brand new dining concept within a luxury 5* hotel resort. The operators are offering accommodation within a studio apartment inclusive of bills and meals with a planned restaurant re-opening in April 2023.
- Head Chef for a new luxury resort restaurant opening
- 80 cover restaurant
- Responsibility for a team of 7 Chefs
- 6 days a week - evenings shifts 14:00-23:00 or 15:00-24:00
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a background in contemporary Italian cuisine - using top quality fresh, seasonal ingredients
- Be open minded, personable, adaptable and flexible - International experience also an advantage
- Be up to date on current culinary trends, menu planning
- Have experience of an opening within a comparable concept
- Have the ability to motivate & train team members effectively, ‘hands on’ management style.
- Have strong leadership, communication, organisation & technical skills as well as experience in cost control
- Have excellent attention to detail and a committed, motivated, flexible working approach.
- Have stable work history and checkable references
- Accommodation - studio apartment inclusive of bills and meals
- 28 days annual leave per year
- Return air tickets home once per year
- 60,000 euro salary per annum
60,000 euro per annum