The planned opening will be in April 22 and the operators (will other highly successful hospitality operations) are offering an opportunity for an experienced head chef with experience in highly reputable French brasserie environments. The operators are also offering sole cottage accommodation, set in stunning grounds close to the coast.
- Working with the operators in menu creation, overseeing this exciting high profile opening
- Working with the Islands excellent local suppliers
- Creating new dishes
- There will be a kitchen staff of 16
- 2 kitchens ( to include a prep kitchen )
- Newly equipped kitchen/s
- Responsibility for the daily Smooth Running of the Kitchen
Menu Planning – costing & recipe specification Stock Control: Supplier Liaison, Ordering, Invoices, Stock Counting, Wastage Control Kitchen Rotas, Recruitment, Team Training & Development, Personnel Files, Maintaining GP Due Diligence: Food Hygiene, H&S Records & Cleaning Rosters Recruitment.
You will have experience in a comparable busy, highly reputable French, London/International brasserie environments, preferably with opening experience
Well organized able to lead a large team and manage a busy service
A calm demeanor and lead by example mind set.
£55- 65k package - cottage accommodation in stunning grounds