An excellent opportunity to join an independently owned, long-established restaurant company operating over 13 concepts. Offering some of the very best dining experiences on the Southern Coast of Spain, this company is truly at the forefront of the restaurant scene. Venues include high-end fine dining restaurants in Marbella alongside casual coastal international dining cuisine concepts. This is an ideal re-location opportunity for an experienced Executive Chef looking for a change of lifestyle with all the benefits that living in the sun-drenched Costa del Sol can offer.
This role will report directly to the MD whilst working closely with the Head Chefs across the multiple sites.
Essentials for the role:
- Must be a natural leader
- Confidently maintain consistency of food throughout the groups outlets
- Maintain a healthy, fun and productive working environment with high staff moral
- Must be a natural born trainer and able to fully deliver and implement the working culture of the group to your team
- Confident with supplier negotiation
- Experienced with ongoing menu development
- Commercially and Financially Sound, with excellent business acumen
- Strong on due diligence - up to date on current Hygiene Legislation
- The ideal candidate will:
Have proven experience in a comparable renown multi-site restaurant brand in London - Have experience of high-end dining as well as casual dining concepts - Be an excellent communicator and a natural leader - Have basic Spanish speaking skills -
- Be confident, driven, professional and an independent thinker - Be flexible with the ability to adapt to different cuisines, venue styles
- It is key that the exec is able to identify and execute their objectives within the operations without necessarily being directed and someone who is able to take control of any given situation.
- Have a full driving license - as you will be travelling between the sites along the coast.
- Working schedule - 5 days per week
- Support with accommodation
- Generous salary
- Lifestyle opportunity
- The salary and incentives would be paid on a monthly basis with a performance related bonus which normally is in the region of 5%.
70-120k euros per annum