The ethos of the company is based on making sustainable choices in everything they do - aiming to work with their suppliers, customers and their team to work towards a better future. The venue offers a warm and relaxed atmosphere for customers with a choice of dining & drinking areas including a part-open kitchen, bar area, lounge & terrace. Serving seasonal cocktails, natural wines and beers alongside sharing plates with a focus on flavour and sustainable produce.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a passion for sustainability and working with seasonal and ethically sourced produce
- Be able to maintain the excellent standards the venue has established for food excellence, service and cocktails
- Have initiative and a drive to be part of a positive and productive working environment
- Have a great attitude
- Be customer facing and approachable
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be self-motivated, team spirited, and have the desire to be an integral part of a growing, modern and cutting edge business.
- Be reliable and hard working
- Have experience in a similar role overseeing multiple teams across all areas of the business
- 45-60k salary based on experience
- Potential shares within the business
- Working within a loyal team with low staff turnover
£45-60k per annum