With a range of 8 office buildings across the capital this innovative and creative company is working to fight boring office spaces by providing unique, flexible and inspiring work spaces. Looking after their team is essential to this company and benefits include private healthcare and team trips abroad alongside a commitment to creating and maintaining a positive work environment.
Reporting to the Head of Operations this role will see you overseeing 3 of the 8 London office sites managing a talented, diverse team and working hard to engage the community and elevate the member experience. Experience in delivering top-quality customer service, managing multiple projects and key stakeholders whilst motivating a team is essential.
- Ensuring impeccable standards across all your sites, overseeing the delivery of an extensive events calendar and keeping members happy
- Managing operational requirements such as maintenance and cleaning, keeping contracts keenly priced and within budget. You’ll oversee health and safety and compliance, ensuring all is in order.
- Solving problems with your Community team before they affect members, and sometimes getting your hands dirty in the process.
- Improving processes and questioning systems to make them as efficient as possible. You’ll also deliver training to the community team to ensure these processes are followed properly across all sites.
- Building relationships with your team, motivating them, providing constructive feedback and providing them with long-term goals and development opportunities.
- Connecting with the community by helping your team to activate sites and deliver excellent customer service. You’ll use their feedback and your own ideas to take member experience to the next level.
- Working with multiple stakeholders and coordinating contractors and suppliers across your sites.
£45-50k per annum