Inspired by the owner's visits to Tel Aviv the restaurant is known for its simple Mediterranean sharing plates using nutritious and seasonal ingredients. Offering a la carte lunches & dinners alongside weekend brunches this eatery is well-established as a popular neighbourhood destination.
This role offers an exciting opportunity for a Head Chef to join a company with excellent potential to expand.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have experience of running a kitchen
- Be highly organised
- Have a "hands-on" attitude and be willing to mentor other team members
- Have a passion for Mediterranean cuisine with Israeli influence
- Have experience with stock management, rota management
- Have experience implementing health and safety & food hygiene practices
- Maintain the smooth running of the kitchen at all times
- Creative input over the menus, new dishes
- 45-50k salary based on experience
- An exciting & vibrant location and work environment
£45-50k per annum