This show-stopping bar & eatery in the heart of Battersea prides itself on serving seriously good cocktails and excellent food within a decadent Art-Deco inspired interior. With a focus on simple, well-balanced dishes (with a twist) the menus vary from relaxed brunches to Sunday roasts all accompanied by live music and great vibes!
A Head Chef is required for this busy, independent all-day dining concept and bar specialising in brunch, small plates, and modern European a la carte.
The right candidate must:
- Be passionate & hardworking
- Be well organised with experience of managing a fast-paced kitchen (previous experience as a Breakfast Chef is desirable)
- Work well under pressure and demonstrate a hands-on leadership style
- Be confident working to weekly budgets and profit targets
- Enjoy writing, developing, and costing seasonal menus with an eye for detail and a flair for presentation.
- Have a proven track record of H&S compliance, HCCAP, SFBB, with certification in place; however, ongoing training will be provided.
* Basic £16 per hour inclusive of service charge
* 45-48 hours per week
* Company pension scheme
£40-42k per annum