This innovative and growing company produce and bake sourdough breads, croissants, cookies, cakes and brownies. They supply London's most renown restaurants , cafes, museums, and cinemas. All the products are handcrafted and baked fresh using 100% natural ingredients.
Passionate and experienced Head of Bakery Production. This person will be familiar with working in a commercial environment, particularly with Bread, Cakes and Croissant products. Production at this bakery is many 1,000 of units daily.
The successful candidate will be a person who is an all-rounder and reliable in following procedures and recipes in bulk, confident with mixing, scaling, baking & using commercial machinery & hand shaping doughs.
You will enjoy working as part of a team and have a willingness to learn and develop. You will also be confident running a large team and a busy operation to get the best out of their people.
You will be used to working a mix of shifts including nights and weekends.
- At least 5 years' experience leading the team and production within a commercial bakery
- Experience of high volume production
- Expertise and experience in Food Health & Safety
- Minimum Salsa accredited level experience
- Deep knowledge regarding system usage and stock controls.
- Understanding of ingredient and labour cost profitability
The role is working 5 days across 7 days.
£45,000 - £55,000 salaried full time -£500 signing on bonus after 3rd month