|Vacancy Title:||Account Manager - NEW DIVISION Pop up operations|
|Excellent opportunity for Project /Accounts manager for UK’s leading outdoor events bar operator with a client base that spans across music festivals, outdoor events, pop ups and venues. Whilst we’re best known for our bars at events such as BST in Hyde Park, Bestival, Secret Garden Party and Henley Regatta, we have a rapidly growing division focusing on pop up restaurants, street food, bars, winter markets, venue contracts and city-based outdoor events. As such a rare opportunity has arisen to join the company as a project / account manager where you will be focusing on generating new opportunities and clients whilst selling and managing our range of temporary venues and pop ups, as well as other event clients as they arise. This is a multi-faceted sales/ project / account management role with your time split between a) generating new contracts, b) project management of our existing pop ups, and c) account management of existing clients to ensure they receive the best commercial outcomes and unrivalled customer experience. There will also be the opportunity to work on music festivals and live events during summer months.|
We are looking for bright, down to earth, smart, articulate, graduate-calibre candidates who are passionate about pop ups, street food and providing an excellent customer experience for our customers and clients.
You must possess a minimum of 3 years previous experience project managing F&B operations (event catering, temporary catering, bars, outdoor events or street-food), combined with a proven track record of sales and account management within a relevant industry.
It’s also essential that candidates have a strong commercial acumen and are comfortable working on percentages, margins, costs and gross/net profits across budgets as you’ll be responsible for financial management of our current and future projects.
Please note: this is not a GM, venue or front of house management role.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Project management of a series of based pop ups and temporary F&B installations across the UK which will include client relationship management, financial reporting and ensuring customer service levels are exceeded across all our operations.
· Successful financial management of new and existing projects to ensure growth and profitability of the portfolio of events and pop ups.
· Creating and maintaining and executing standard operating procedures for all venues and projects alongside venue managers and clients.
· Responsible for generating new business and managing and implementing the full sales process from lead generation, research and tender.
· Building & maintaining strong relationships with prospects, clients, strategic partners and brand stakeholders – client relationships are key.
· Taking briefs, create comprehensive proposals, delivering concise & engaging submissions and participating in face-to-face presentations
· Responsibility for reporting on and achieving annual sales budget and KPIs
· Follow up all enquiries with calls, emails and proposals within set time frames-maximising conversion rate
· Working with and establishing strong working relationships with the companies project management and operations teams to ensure delivery on the ground
· Achieving and maintaining a detailed knowledge of products, services, industry developments and trends
· Document collating, formatting, layout and printing- ensure all documents are free from errors and professionally represent the company and are “on Brand”
A minimum of 3 years previous project management and account management experience working in a similar industry, (pop up restaurants, street food, bars, winter markets, venues)
· Detailed knowledge and understanding of front of house F&B operations
· Excellent attention to deal and a highly organised approach
· Ability to prioritise and juggle a varied and sometimes heavy workload
· Proven track record of delivering new revenue via face to face and telephone
· Previous job costing / budgeting experience
· Previous creative proposal writing with excellent writing skills
· Strong commercial skills with experience analysing turnover, profit margins
· A passion for the latest trends in food, drink and emerging brands
· Creative and innovative approach, ambitious and target-driven
· Comfortable meeting face-to-face with clients and suppliers
· Office based role with regular site visits and travel across London
· Willing to undertake ad hoc tasks associated with working in a small team
· Strong written, communication, numeracy and excel skills
· Personable, confident, highly sociable and enthusiastic!
· Exposure to drink / brand sponsorship is a plus
|Salary & Benefits:|
|£circa 33 k plus commission|
You will need to have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role, along with all the necessary supporting documents.