Job Post

vacancies

Events chef - Monday to Friday - daytimes NW London 

Vacancy Reference: EC1588
Location:London
Vacancy Title:Events chef - Monday to Friday - daytimes NW London
The Company:
Independently owned events catering company, events varying from , corporate , activity days, parties, proms, and private dinners to the ever popular vintage tea parties . This company has gained an excellent local reputation with a loyal client base providing buffets , canapes, bowl food and sit down dinners Numbers vary from small parties to groups of up to 100 Currently in the process of recruiting a chef. This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional chef to join a friendly local company who can step in for the owner and also work alongside them The majority of the clientele are based in private residences in SW London , the food being transported direct from the kitchen therefore consistency and capability as a chef is essential along with customer facing skills 80 % of the food is prepared in the Kitchen and the remaining 20% in the clients residence.
Vacancy Description:

Working alongside a professional and friendly head chef /owner 

·Developing all dishes from scratch with a focus on fresh and locally sourced ingredients from top suppliers 

·Continuously developing  menus to match the bespoke needs of the client

Monitoring stock and wastage on a regular basis

·Ensuring that the kitchen area is kept to a clean and hygienic standard at all times

About you:

·Must have at least two years’ experience as a chef within a reputable company

·Will have stayed within your current job for at least the last 12 months of your career

·Have a passion for cooking from fresh ingredients Possess a creative mind set in regards to regular menu development

·Maintain a cool head under pressure during busy  periods

Driver essential this is a real hands on role where you will be responsible for delivering on all aspects of the food from preparation , washing up and delivering the food to the clients residence. Flexibility and initiative essential

Great opportunity for a chef who wants more sociable hours which can be flexible ie ( for school pick ups etc) 


Salary & Benefits:
£22- 24 k per annum
  

You will need to have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role, along with all the necessary supporting documents.

Apply nowBack
Certificates3