|Vacancy Title:||F&B Manager for Independent South London boutique hotel restaurant voted one of the most impressive British operations|
|Our Client is a vibrant , dynamic , quality driven , independent hotel, tapas restaurant and cocktail bar with live music , looking for a Food and Beverage manager to inspire , lead & mould a holistic front of house team in delivering consistent fantastic service and driving sales - voted one of top 50 best British boutique hotels and "one 20 coolest restaurant by the Times" Inspired by childhood flavours of Northern Spain and the Mediterranean the Hotel restaurant and bar serves creative, seasonal tapas daily sourcing the best of British and Iberian produce, the menu extensively utilises organic vegetables, and free range produce from Farms in Kent, wild day boat fish and small independent wineries . Completing the hospitality the bar, provides a magical atmosphere to indulge in some truly epic cocktails. Here you will find something to suit all palates, from the flavors of multi ethnic South London, to the botanical and the classical. An enchanting venue that is adorned with stained glass artistry throughout while offering live music on the weekends.|
As the Food & Beverage Manager, you would be responsible for managing operations of all Food & Beverage across departments to deliver an excellent Guest experience. The Food & Beverage Manager would also be required to manage, train, and develop the front of house team and work within all budgeted guidelines. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Manage all Food & Beverage operations across the restaurant/cocktail bar & Hotel
· Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
· Ensure compliance of brand standards
· Recruit, manage, train and develop the F&B team - team of 25
· Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food, Liquor Costs and Payroll
· Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
· Develop menus with other members of F&B team
· Accountable for weekly / monthly stock takes
· Incentivise team members to maximise sales and revenue
· Carry out annual and mid-year appraisals with Managers under your responsibility
· Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
· Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
· Be environmentally aware
· Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
· The ability to create a great atmosphere,
· A positive attitude which encourages your team
· The ability to inspire and lead a lively and personable team who work hard with conviction and have fun along the way
· A strong leader and able to inspire a team to deliver results across a complex operation
· Strong analytical skills in conjunction with Epos Tissl and FnB shop software in generating
financial reporting and identifying areas for growth and efficiency.
· Ensure Profitability targets of F and B operations are met throughout departments in co-operation with the GM.
· Delivering exceptional standards of guest service.
· Dealing with guest queries
· Ensuring compliance of brand standards
· To develop a new Menu and drink list on a regular basis and agree with the F&B Manager
· To operate Tissl EPOS computer systems & FnB software on a managerial level and produce adequate reports at the end of each shift and for weekly meetings with management. To handle all types of payment. Ensure all F&B items served are billed correctly and accurate reporting is produced,
· Managing succession planning and training to ensure a highly efficient and productive team whose skills can transfer across the group
· Be accountable and have the flexibility to work all manner of shift if shortfalls in the rota arise to maintain the high quality of service and consistency of product required.
Would be adept at training and preferably come from an independent or small group of branded hotels with lots of initiative
· Management F&B
· Able to meet financial targets
· Ability to comply with all F&B brand standards
· Ability to work under pressure
· Excellent grooming standards
· Willingness to develop team members and self
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
· Ability to work on your own or in teams
· Essential knowledge of F and B shop' software for financial reporting , stock control and interfacing with Epos system ( Tissl)
· Ensure Profitability and financial targets for the department are met.
|Salary & Benefits:|
|£30 - £35 K per annum|
You will need to have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role, along with all the necessary supporting documents.