|Vacancy Title:||Regional Operations Director - International Luxury resorts and Hotels - Turkey |
- The position of Regional Director of Resort Operations for Turkey will lead and mentor the HOD's (8) regarding team member culture, guest experience, and profitability and must be hands on and strategic in the overall vision of regional resort operations for these two stunning coastal resorts
- Work collaboratively with all HODs to make sure operations are running smoothly and in tandem with one another with effective reporting mechanisms in place
- Maintaining full knowledge of all inner working of the resorts
- Develop annual budgets to accurately forecast financial performance and to deliver financial results in accordance with those budgets, analyzing budget requests and past P&L variance to identify areas in which reductions and/or allocations can be made, assigning action plans where needed
- Ensure successful operation of the regional resorts/hotels; establishing short-term and long-range goals to aid in the achievement of each property's defined performance objectives
- Obtaining optimum efficiency and economy, developing and implementing strategies that will ensure a positive experience that exceeds guest’s expectations.
- Provide effective updates to the Global Director of Resort Operations on the performance of the resorts
- Plans, develops and implements organization policies and goals
- Reviews activity, operating, and sales reports to determine changes in programs or operations as required.
- Protects the resorts and their assets through enforcing and maintaining preventative maintenance
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
- Manage time and projects effectively to produce a desired result in view of available resources
- Provide a professional image at all time
- Must have a minimum of fifteen (15+) years of combined renown brand hotel/resort international experience ( also with resort experience in Turkey preferred)
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years executive management level experience in high end brand hotel/resort environment
- Must possess operational experience and a comprehensive understanding of Housekeeping, Front Desk, Engineering, Leadership & Development, Spa Resort , and Food & Beverage
- Minimum of a Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college/university with a concentration in business, finance, or hospitality management. Experience in lieu of a degree may be considered
- Strong leadership skills/strategic hands on approach and a genuine love of hospitality
- High level of responsibility and accountability
- Strong management, communication and organizational skills
Fluent Turkish and English essential for this role.
Onsite accommodation available
Feb 2021 ( to accommodate notice)
We are currently experiencing high number of applications. All applications from the 20th of December through the Christmas Break will be reviewed in January.