This iconic London venue runs events throughout the year ranging from concerts and exhibitions to live sports and food festivals. The successful candidate will feel comfortable to plan and deliver catering operations across the public events programme as well as private hires (corporate and B2B events), and on site outlets.
The role includes:
- Overseeing the catering operation at events and across onsite catering outlets
- Managing resources effectively to achieve financial targets.
- Working collaboratively with the operations team to provide catering solutions appropriate for the events programme, delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Supporting the development of the wider catering team by monitoring performance and providing feedback. Identify and arrange training opportunities.
- Liaising with clients and internal stakeholders throughout the planning stages of events to understand and scope bespoke catering requirements.
- Input into catering budgets and P&Ls completing monthly financial reporting accurately and on time.
- Monitor stock and order retail drink & disposables stocks as required to meet operational demand maintaining consistent service delivery.
- Observe external catering concessions and vendors to make sure that operators comply with statutory and legal requirements including Health & Safety and Licensing.
£40-45k per annum