A unique opportunity, working for an expanding pub group company with head office in Paris, to head their flagship new opening in central Paris. An ideal opportunity for an experienced and dynamic General Manager with a proven background in comparable high volume/intensity, high quality gastro pub/grill with live music/sport /DJ sets (late license). The successful candidate should have London experience of managing new launches with renowned pub/late night operations, have clear ambition and a full understanding of the industry within international goals.
You will be a very organised, professional General Manager who can integrate the various aspects of the business – good, high quality food during the day/evenings and high intensity/energy at night. The bulk of the revenue is wet-led, late nights. The successful candidate will have relevant venue experience within comparable venues.
- Integral part of the successful operation of the business as a whole
- Overseeing the opening and ongoing day to day operation of site – Leading / Directing a FOH team
- Recruitment, Training & Development of international team
- Due Diligence: Hygiene, H&S Records & Maintenance of Property & Equipment
- Will have comprehensive experience of working as a GM within a high volume/intensity London brand.
- Will demonstrate excellent consistency in roles with clear progression
- Will be a confident face of the business
- Will be an instinctively strong leader with the ability to motivate, train and develop your staff and sensitive to the local environment
- Will be highly organised
- Will ideally have experience in openings or newly launched operations
- Will be technically very capable
- Will demonstrate a flexible and positive approach to work
- Good IT and administration skills are essential
- Package Euros
- Monthly gross - 50 - 60 Euros + 2% of EBITDA ( expected and in tune with existing sites to be 20k Euros in 2024 )
- Company apartment in Paris provided as part of the package
- Relocation cost of 500 Euros
- EU settled status preferred. Visa can be organized for non EU candidates