With a commitment to exceptional and consistently good cuisine, this all-day dining venue offers a friendly and relaxed environment in which customers enjoy an array of seasonal dishes using the very best ingredients and locally sourced produce.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have experience working as a head chef within a fresh food all day dining brunch/ deluxe brasserie-style environment
-Enjoy to have creative input on the menu and work together with the supportive owner (with impressive profile) to create a unique dining menu for evening dining.
- Have a hands-on approach and experience managing a team with a classic cooking background who is also happy to deliver on brunch
An excellent opportunity for an organised and dynamic Head Chef to join the team. ( there are two sites within the company and the opportunity to also work at exec level)
- To build on the excellent reputation of this neighborhood restaurant and ensure consistency and quality are maintained.
- Create a strong relationship with the front of house team to ensure they remain informed and excited about the menu. (able to balance the brunch element with the ability to also provide classic high end brasserie dishes)
- Maintain a safe, hygienic and compliant working environment and adhering to all health and safety and team welfare standards.
- Passionate about working with incredible local & seasonal produce
- Strong leadership qualities are essential, mentoring, training and supporting the kitchen team of 3
- Stock Control: Ordering, Stock Counting, Wastage Control, GP controls
- A friendly working environment with low staff turnover reporting
- Competitive salary - £55 - 62 k - opportunity to progress to an executive role within the company overseeing the two sites
48 hours per week over 5 days
£55-62k per annum