Our client offers a dynamic and vibrant catering service to their clients in the studios and on location. The food experience is one of the key influencing factors when clients choose to shoot at the production company and forms a core part of the business. Productions are varied and can range from high-end fashion brands to blockbuster films.
Our clients are seeking to recruit a passionate and ambitious Locations Chef to join their small, friendly team
The successful candidate will take a lead role in the daily operations of the food truck including food preparation, food truck set up and the service of hot breakfasts, lunch and afternoon teas.
If you are experienced, quick to learn, motivated, punctual, hardworking and carry a ‘can do’ attitude this job may be suitable for you.
The job involves some weekends and some staying away from home as the company caters for film and photographic shoots around the country.
- Food preparation and production
- Food safety, HACCP, food allergens, cleaning and maintenance
- Contribute to menu planning, extensive knowledge of all menus on offer
- Good leadership skills
- Diverse and accomplished cooking skills
- Excellent communication great client facing people skills.
- Flexible working approach.
- Ability to fluidly and confidently work in ambiguous situations.
- Proactive and reliable
- Ability to work within a close team.
- Excellent food safety knowledge and practices
- Excellent health and safety awareness and practices
- Experienced Chef
- Team leader
- Food truck experience preferable (but not essential)
Hours 40 per week contracted
Rota - Over 7 days - generally Monday-Friday - 5 days on 2 days off but flexibility is essential.
Start date: January 2023
£32k per annum + overtime